Mobius M9 Sorter
- The Mobius M9 Sorter is designed to reduce labor costs and maintain high flower quality
- Sorts flower 1.5X faster than the competition and 90X times faster than manual sorting
- Designed and built machine that uses continuous through-put action to sort your flower easily and quickly by size
Mobius brings its industry leading engineering and design to the volume sorting phase of your cannabis business in the form of the M9. The M9 is an inhouse designed and built machine that uses continuous through-put action to sort your flower easily and quickly by size. This makes doing things like drying, weighing, and packaging by size a breeze. Mobius put 78” of total sorting distance in the M9 with 9 sorting belts, making it the fastest and most accurate sorter on the market. The M9 is easy to integrate into your GMP process with its stainless steel construction, operator safety-focused engineering, tool-less disassembly and easy cleaning procedure.
The Mobius M9 Sorter is designed to reduce labor costs and maintain high flower quality! Less people touching your flower means higher quality for your customers. The M9 also works faster and more efficiently than a team of sorting hands. Mobius designed this sorter to accommodate up to 440lbs an hour. Mobius tested the M9 and it sorts flower 1.5X faster than the competition and 90X times faster than manual sorting. When paired with an Autofeed Conveyor attached to a Mobius 108S Trimmer Tandem line, you know you are trimming and processing using state-of-the-art equipment from Mobius.
Mobius always puts safety first in their design. This is not different with the M9 Sorter. The machine has an interlock switch that shuts down automatically if a maintenance panel is removed. Sorting stops and the sorting tray glows red to indicate a fault status. The M9 is also made to be taken apart and cleaned without the use of any tools. No tools and lost hardware are an added benefit to the time saved not having to use hardware to break-down and build the machine for cleaning. The M9 has been rated to be able to be disassemble in less than 5 minutes!
- 78” sorting zone for precise flower sizing
- 9 sorting belts for industry-leading grading speed
- 5 customizable sorting sizes: from fines – 2.75″ flowers
- Fast, tool-free removal of all belts and rollers for easy cleaning
- 7” HMI color controller
- GMP-ready with stainless steel construction
- Reversible operation for left or right outfeed configurations
- Safety interlocks automatically stop operation if guarding is removed
- 1 year warranty