- Designed and built for small to mid-sized operations that need to streamline and speed up their bucking process
- The HP Mini Bucker coems with 3 hole sizes for input for stems up to 1/2" in diameter
- CenturionPro's line of dry trimmers designed for your harvest and trimming needs no matter the size
- The DBT Model 1 is designed for the home and small craft grow ready to steamline their trimming process
- With an running rate of up to 8 pounds an hour of imput and an optional kief filter screen, the DBT Model 1 is perfectly suited for any dry tumbling application
- This is CenturionPro's vision of what a dry trimmer is for a small to medium sized harvest, able to process up to 15 pounds of input per hour
- The DBT Model 2 tumlbes and trims your flower gently, regardless of size or shape
- Variable speed control lets you dial in the perfect speed for your input
- Waste nothing and keep everyting with the optional kief filter screen
- CenturionPro designed the DBT Model 3 for medium to medium-large size grows, rated to process up to 50 pounds of input per hour
- Featuring soft tumble technology and variable speed control for enhanced
versatility, the DBT Model 3 applies the perfect cut every time regardless of flower size, shape or density
- Keep all of your kief wih the optional Kief Filter Screen
- This CenturionPro DBT Model 4 is ideal for large harvests that demand high quality, high volume, and high craftsmanship
- The DBT Model 4 is rated by CenturionPro to process up to 108 pounds of input per hour
- Keep all of your kief! The DBT Model 4 has an optional Kief Filter Screen to re run your trim and keep the kief for other porducts
- CenturionPro essentially took their DBT Model 4 and doubled it to create a dry trimming monster
- Rated to process 216 lbs of input an hour by CenturionPro
- Keep all of your kief! Get the optional Kief Filter Screen to rerun your trim and create another product
- Quality dry trimming with Twister's BatchOne Go now sized and priced for your home or small craft operation
- The BatchOne Go is whisper quiet and measured at 58 decibels (just below conversastion level), you can actually hear yourself think when trimming now.
- There are only 6 pieces so cleaning and reassemly is simple!
- Munch Machine's Cluster Bucker will buck more material with each pull, in less time, than any other bucker on the market.
- Dual drive belts, combined with the new keyhole die plate design (both patent pending), let you buck much larger branch clusters
- New TANC drive system: Featuring belts instead of rollers, this unique patent-pending design lengthens the contact patch with stems 20-fold, increasing stem grip exponentially
- Trimpro's Boutique Model!
- Stainless Steel grate is just 1/16 of an inch thick allowing for an even closer cut
- Circular hand movements and downward pressure ensures each flower is trimmed to the operators desired level of perfection
- CenturionPro introduces the industry’s first elite de-stemming solution for home-growers and small operations
- Most compact and cost-efficient bucker
- Ideal for stems up to 3/8”, with 2-hole sizes to strip plants carefully and comprehensively
Beautiful plant shots provided by the folks over at Purple Lark Farm.
Canna-Trim 64 Congress St, St Albans VT 05478
Copyright © 2020-present Canna-Trim All rights reserved.