- Three words that best describe Green Broz 215 Dry Trimmer: Gentle, Quick, Quiet
- Designed to best mimic a hand trim, the slow 20 RPM cut speed is gentle, preserving as much of the flower's integrity and potentcy as possible
- Made of stainless steel and high density polyethylene, the components that make the Green Broz 215 help prevent microbial growth on any product.
- Designed and built for small to mid-sized operations that need to streamline and speed up their bucking process
- The HP Mini Bucker coems with 3 hole sizes for input for stems up to 1/2" in diameter
- CenturionPro's line of dry trimmers designed for your harvest and trimming needs no matter the size
- The DBT Model 1 is designed for the home and small craft grow ready to steamline their trimming process
- With an running rate of up to 8 pounds an hour of imput and an optional kief filter screen, the DBT Model 1 is perfectly suited for any dry tumbling application
- This is CenturionPro's vision of what a dry trimmer is for a small to medium sized harvest, able to process up to 15 pounds of input per hour
- The DBT Model 2 tumlbes and trims your flower gently, regardless of size or shape
- Variable speed control lets you dial in the perfect speed for your input
- Waste nothing and keep everyting with the optional kief filter screen
- CenturionPro designed the DBT Model 3 for medium to medium-large size grows, rated to process up to 50 pounds of input per hour
- Featuring soft tumble technology and variable speed control for enhanced
versatility, the DBT Model 3 applies the perfect cut every time regardless of flower size, shape or density
- Keep all of your kief wih the optional Kief Filter Screen
- This CenturionPro DBT Model 4 is ideal for large harvests that demand high quality, high volume, and high craftsmanship
- The DBT Model 4 is rated by CenturionPro to process up to 108 pounds of input per hour
- Keep all of your kief! The DBT Model 4 has an optional Kief Filter Screen to re run your trim and keep the kief for other porducts
- CenturionPro essentially took their DBT Model 4 and doubled it to create a dry trimming monster
- Rated to process 216 lbs of input an hour by CenturionPro
- Keep all of your kief! Get the optional Kief Filter Screen to rerun your trim and create another product
- Quality dry trimming with Twister's BatchOne Go now sized and priced for your home or small craft operation
- The BatchOne Go is whisper quiet and measured at 58 decibels (just below conversastion level), you can actually hear yourself think when trimming now.
- There are only 6 pieces so cleaning and reassemly is simple!
- Munch Machine's Cluster Bucker will buck more material with each pull, in less time, than any other bucker on the market.
- Dual drive belts, combined with the new keyhole die plate design (both patent pending), let you buck much larger branch clusters
- New TANC drive system: Featuring belts instead of rollers, this unique patent-pending design lengthens the contact patch with stems 20-fold, increasing stem grip exponentially
- Trimpro's Boutique Model!
- Stainless Steel grate is just 1/16 of an inch thick allowing for an even closer cut
- Circular hand movements and downward pressure ensures each flower is trimmed to the operators desired level of perfection
Beautiful plant shots provided by the folks over at Purple Lark Farm.
Canna-Trim 64 Congress St, St Albans VT 05478
Copyright © 2020-present Canna-Trim All rights reserved.